- Victoria's Secret fashion show panties and Pink Nation panties (in-store freebie). I'm not really a fan of their bras, but the panties are always high quality and very comfortable. The Pink Nation ones are huge though! I definitely recommend going a size or two down.
- .85 ounce Aveda hand relief cream (in-store freebie). I'm on their email list so I occasionally get coupons for lotions and other generous samples! It's gonna be very handy for winter travel, if it lasts long enough. I'm using it constantly.
- Gap panties (paid 27 cents!) Love that store, very comfy clothes.
- 5 pack Larabar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip from Target (clearance, paid 2.62). I couldn't resist, Larabars are delicious, and I like to keep them in my bag for those times I need an easy snack.
- Victoria's Secret reward card. They're giving them out on their Facebook page daily at 9AM eastern through December 15. I was able to get cute panties and some Pink fresh and clean sparkling body mist. It smelled so much better in the store, but when I got it home and sniffed it again, it's really bad. I'll have to go exchange it sometime; it smells like the female equivalent of Axe spray. The glitter is very nice though and looks more grown up than I expected.
- 2 ounce Be Enchanted body lotion from Bath and Body works (in-store freebie). It's lightly fruity and it'll be a perfect scent for wintertime. I'll probably have to return and buy the shower gel and body mist since I'm a big fan of layering a scent.
- Wella travel kit (mail- from totalbeauty.com) shampoo, conditioner, and hair treatment in a great travel case. Haven't tried it yet, because I'm gonna save it for my trip in a few weeks. I like to travel prepared, because if I do get stuck somewhere overnight I will look and feel fabulous while I do it. I learned the hard way in Detroit when I missed the last flight to my final destination.
Sunday, December 4, 2011
First post is a good one!
I have several awesome things to kick off this blog! I'm not quite sure how I'll end up formatting, so the first several posts will pretty much be experimental to figure out what works best.