Monday, November 19, 2012

Kiss Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit is the best lash kit out there!



I received Kiss Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit in my Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox and I'm in love! Influenster is a website that sends its members complimentary products when they qualify, all for reviewing and spreading the word. So here's my review of Kiss lashes!

First, they are super easy to apply. Just use the little tweezers they include and it couldn't be easier, even with a slight tremor.

Second, the glue hold amazingly well! I was able to sleep in these lashes without them coming off!

Third, the results... they are stunning. The fullness is dramatic and the color (black) is amazing. They are so long, even my own naturally long lashes can't compete!

I'd really recommend giving these a try. Even if you're intimidated by fake lashes, they are so easy to use and once they are on, you'll look great and forget you have them on! Check out the Kiss website for more information and for a $1.00 coupon!




No comments:

Post a Comment