Monday, November 19, 2012

NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact is a great little compact!


As a member of Influenster, I received their Beauty Bloggers VoxBox earlier this month. One of the amazing products in the box was NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact. I received the shade Dark Shadows which would be great for any eye color. I took it from a daytime look to a beautiful sultry smokey eye with no effort at all. This awesome compact has four shades from white to black, a primer, and an illuminator! What I think I like most is the illuminator since it does wonders for the whole look. I swiped a little on my browbone to make my eyes really pop. It has an easy to follow tutorial on the back for women who aren't sure how to best use it, but it's worth playing around and finding the look that works for you! I'm definitely planning on picking up more shades, especially the one for brown eyes called Central Park, since it would actually look stunning with my green eyes. Check out NYC's website and let me know what shade you'd be most excited to try!


my daytime look


to nighttime

No comments:

Post a Comment