Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects pedicure edition

As you can probably tell, I'm a big fan of Sally Hansen. Well, I managed to score their Salon Effects Pedicure strips on sale at Walgreens today so my mom gave me a pedicure with them. The results are just as stunning as the fingernail strips! They're incredibly easy to use and look amazing. A perk with the Salon Effects is no drying time as well as professional looking results. My mom has already tried them and two weeks later her toes still look fantastic! I'll keep these in mind for those summer vacations where I don't want to have to touch up my toes almost daily and they'd be great for special occasions with open toed shoes. Here's the result:

This one is a fun summery floral but they make several designs. I highly recommend them for a fast fabulous pedicure!

No comments:

Post a Comment