Friday, July 27, 2012

Fekkai's Brilliant Glossing Cream is so glossy!












              I've been using Brilliant Glossing Cream from Frederic Fekkai for a couple years. I comb a marble size amount through my hair right after a shower because I love what it does for my texture. Although it's not mentioned as a benefit, it thickens my flat hair. The main attraction, however, is the glossiness. It makes my hair look so shiny and healthy, even right now with all the split ends I need to cut off. I also love the smell too! It does not smell like typical hair cream at all; it's more of a perfume scent. It's not drying at all though. 



The benefits of using it daily are great. My hair is thicker and healthier looking even though it's currently brittle and thinning from a nutritional problem. The price tag may be off putting but Fekkai is so worth it. I've tried a sample of the Brilliant Glossing shampoo and conditioner as well, and let's just say if I could afford it, I'd probably be using that. I don't have a before picture, but this is how shiny and glossy my hair is and I attribute it to Fekkai's Brilliant Glossing Cream!


No comments:

Post a Comment