Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color works!

Influenster is a website where members are chosen based on demographics for VoxBoxes, which are boxes filled with amazing goodies to try and review. I've received two boxes from them already. Although I wasn't chosen for their Summer Beauty VoxBox I noticed it had Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color in it. I've wanted to try this nail polish for a long time, but with the cost, I wasn't sure if it would be worth it. As member started receiving their Summer Beauty VoxBoxes, the pictures started posting. And I was stunned. So I decided to take a chance and try it for myself. It works. It's very easy to use. Just a thin layer, let it dry, then apply a really thick layer and hold the magnet over it for ten seconds. Yes, it takes only ten seconds for the design. It's so simple even a spaz like me can do it and make it look good.


















Yup, it works and it takes no more effort than regular nail polish. So although I did not receive it for free, I saw the photos from other Influensters and decided to try it for myself. I spent my own money on this, and  it was worth it! Sally Hansen has quickly become my favorite nail polish brand. Check out my post about Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips and check out the gorgeous colors in Sally Hansen's magnetic collection!

Check out my video tutorial to see how easy it is to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment