Monday, September 10, 2012

Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy in 7 days


Thanks to SheSpeaks I recently received a package that included Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy shampoo and conditioner. The Clear website claims the shampoo and conditioner will give you "stronger, more beautiful hair in 7 days" so I decided to put that claim to the test. I'm pleased with the results. Over the last week, my hair has looked shinier, felt softer, and my scalp seems healthier. It has always been a little dry and flaky, but over the last 7 days my scalp has improved noticeably. The scent is great and my hair smells good all day long, not just for the duration of my shower like with a lot of hair care products. I'm loving the results and I'd recommend anybody take the 7 day challenge because I bet it will improve your hair in a week too. Below are the day by day pictures starting with the on the top and ending with day 7 at the bottom. Enjoy!

















1 comment:

  1. Great post...I just followed you maybe we can follow each other.

    http://ohhletmesee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete