Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Eyes Lips Face (e.l.f) cosmetics 32 piece eyeshadow set- cool review

I found this in the clearance section of my local Target and for the price I had to give it a try. I love it! It's richly pigmented and well worth a $4.25 investment. I'd gladly pay full price for this set and I'd recommend checking your Target for this awesome palette. It's got 32 amazing colors and with it you can create any look you want. I found it stunning for green eyes, but the colors overall would be great for any color. It's got a little tutorial on the back for women who don't do much makeup so you can do a great eye look. I simply swiped some turquoise color on my eyelid for demonstration purposes and I was impressed. There's not much more to say, so I'll show you what I mean.






See my video!

No comments:

Post a Comment