Sunday, September 16, 2012

Glade Expressions!



Thanks to BzzAgent I recently received free coupons to try Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser and the Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist. I have to say I'm really impressed. I chose the pineapple and mangosteen oil diffuser and it looked beautiful in my living room. For the Fragrance Mist I decided to try fuji apple and cardamom spice for the guest room. I love the oil diffuser because the moment I step into the living room I get a hit of inviting fruit. We put it right next to a high traffic area so every time somebody walks by the fragrance is dispersed. The mist is great for a less used room. It freshens it up but it's not overpowering like some fragrance mists can be. The scent for both products is long lasting so you won't have to spray often and the oil diffuser won't need to be replaced all the time. What I like about the starter kits is that you can swap fragrances if you decide to try a new one and they look beautiful; more like decor than home fragrance products! As a BzzAgent, not only did I get a free coupon for each starter kit, but I got lots of coupons to share with my friends too! Sign up today for a chance to be chosen for their next great campaign!



1 comment:

  1. I got this from bzzagent too! I got the apple one as well since it was the closest I could get to the "holiday scents". I got the apple scent for the diffuser and the spray just so I would have matching scents. I can't smell the diffuser anymore though. =( I guess that's understandable.

    ReplyDelete