Wednesday, September 19, 2012

L'Oréal Healthy Look hair color!



Yesterday I decided to do something new with my hair so I picked up a box of L'Oréal Healthy Look hair color in shade 5G (golden truffle). It lasts 28 shampoos so I knew if I didn't like the color I wouldn't be stuck with it for long but now I'm sad I'll only have it a short time. The color I ended up with is beautiful! It only takes 10 minutes for rich color. One major benefit is it doesn't smell bad like most hair colors do. I was pleasantly surprised. Also, one box did my long thick hair. I picked up two just to make sure, and instead of taking the other back, I plan to keep it for next time I want gorgeous color!  There's not too much to say about it because the results speak for themselves.





No comments:

Post a Comment