Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean Precision 1000 toothbrush

Modern Mom recently sent me the Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean Precision 1000 toothbrush to try and it's hands down the best toothbrush out there. My mouth feels so clean and I can't wait to see how impressed my dentist will be. The battery life on it is good although I just keep it on the charger. I love that it signals you every 30 seconds to switch areas of the mouth so you know you're cleaning long enough. It's a bit noisy, but that's not a deterrent to using it at all because it's not too loud and it works so well. I can definitely tell what a difference it's made getting rid of plaque and with less effort than a manual toothbrush. Honestly, I've always been skeptical of power toothbrushes but Oral-B has changed my mind. This brush is a great investment and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a better clean!




No comments:

Post a Comment